Reusable Nappy Vouchers, Grants & Cloth Nappy Libraries
Real Nappy Incentive Schemes, Grants and Vouchers
Several local councils offer parents cashback on reusable nappies in order to encourage them to try reusable nappies. Check your local council website.
We are proud to work closely with the following Real Nappy Incentive Schemes: Real Nappies for London, Flintshire County Council, Denbighshire County Council and Warrington Borough Council.
Real Nappies for London
Vouchers for £25 - £54.15 (depending on borough)
A number of London boroughs offer residents a financial incentive to try reusable nappies, with the aim of cutting down on the number of nappies going to landfill/incineration. Participating boroughs offer nappy vouchers of between £25.00 and £54.15. These vouchers can be redeemed against nappies (and other nappy accessories) at our online store.
Here is a list of the boroughs currently taking part in the scheme. An up to date list of participating boroughs can be found at the Real Nappies for London website.
|London Borough||Voucher amount|
If you have not yet applied for your RNfL voucher, you may download the leaflet here.
Have you already claimed you Real Nappies for London voucher?
If so, you can use your voucher at our online store. Here’s how:
1. Once you have received your online voucher from your local council email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive a paper copy of the voucher you can email over a photograph of the voucher or send it to Lizzie’s Real Nappies, 26 Sandileigh, Chester, CH2 3QP.
2. Once we receive, and validate, you voucher we will then email you with a voucher code. This voucher code can then be used online against your order.
3. Once you have a voucher code, place your order online and use the voucher code, when requested, at checkout. This will reduce the size of the bill by the amount shown on the voucher. Anything extra can be paid by card or Paypal.
Terms and conditions
- The voucher can only be used for nappies and nappy accessories (including waterproof covers, nappy liners, Nappi Nippas etc). It cannot be used for training pants and bedtime pants.
- Vouchers cannot be accepted for a purchase made retrospectively.
- No cash change can be given.
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date shown on the voucher.
- Goods can only be dispatched to the name and address shown on the voucher.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Denbighshire and Flintshire County Council
Interested in trying real nappies and live in Flinshire (Flint, Connah's Quay, Hawarden, Mold, Holywell etc) or Denbighshire (Ruthin, Denbigh, St Asaph, llangollen, Rhyl etc)?
Up to £75 worth of reusable nappy vouchers
Denbighshire and Flintshire County Councils are offering vouchers worth up to £75 to be used in part-payment for the purchase of real nappies. These vouchers can be redeemed here at Lizzie’s Real Nappies.
You and your child must live in Denbighshire or Flintshire
Your child must be aged between 0 and 18 months
You will receive vouchers worth £25 each for use when your baby is aged 0-3 months, 4-9 months and 10-18 months old.
A copy of the birth certificate should be submitted along with two recent utility bills or your Council Tax demand. They now accept the MAT B1 in place of the birth certificate for parents wishing to apply for vouchers before the baby is due.
Both Flintshire and Denbighshire residents can apply for the scheme via Denbighshire Nappy Incentive Scheme Website. Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you an application form.
Warrington Borough Council
Spend over £50 on real nappies and get £30 off.
Parents and parents to be should call Warrington Borough Council on 01925 442 604 or e-mail email@example.com. Alternatively call us direct on 07540 221 992 for detailed one-to-one advice to help you find the nappies best suited to you and your baby. Once you’ve decided on your preferred brands we will issue you with a voucher code which can be used at our online shop to give you £30 off all orders of £50 and above.
Essex County Council
£30 real nappy refund offer
Other Real Nappy Incentive schemes
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Eryri/Snowdonia Cloth Nappy Library
- Essex County Council
- Gloucestershire County Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Luton Borough Council
- Northamptonshire County Council
- West Berkshire Council
Cloth Nappy Libraries
If you're new to real nappies, want to give them a go without having to spend out to much, and aren't averse to using pre-used nappies, you could contact you're local nappy library.
Real nappy libraries are the perfect way to learn more about real nappies. They tend to be run by mums (and dads) using real nappies and they can help advise you on which brands work best. Most are run in the form of a parent and toddler group so it's great to be able to have a cuppa, give you and baby a bit of social time and learn more about nappies. The libraries generally have a stash of nappies available for you to borrow so you can take them home, have a play and see what types you like best before investing in your own.
Here is a list of facebook pages for local libraries although the UK Cloth Nappy Libraries Facebook page has a more comprehensive list.
To be added to our list of cloth nappy libraries please contact us.