Purepotions Lavender Nappy Salve 60ml
Pure Potions Lavender Nappy Salve 60ml
We love this salve - it has a lovely soft texture and smells really nice.
As with all Purepotions products, lavender nappy salve is 100% natural and contains no petrochemicals, parabens or preservatives which can often cause skin irritations.
This is a gentle nappy salve, rich in minerals and deeply nourishing.
Great for baby's little bot but also suitable for dribble rash, chapped skin and cradle cap.
This salve repels water to protect against dampness and can be used daily*.
Bear in mind that it is quite a thick salve within the pot - just scoop a pea-sized amount out with your finger and rub it in your hands to soften it . Great for baby's little bot but also suitable for dribble rash, chapped skin and cradle cap.
Many adults use nappy salve as a multi-purpose salve, on dry hands or as a moisturiser. We LOVE it as a night cream.
We recommend customers patch test before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic to herbs, oils or beeswax.
- We use ingredients as close to their natural state as possible: they have not been highly processed or modified.
- Our ingredients are organic where possible and are always 100% natural.
- Our products only contain ingredients which are essential to moisturising and nourishing the skin: nothing unnecessary is added at all.
- We do not use synthetic colours, fragrances, preservatives, water, petrochemicals, perfumes, or any other synthetic additives.
- All our products are suitable for babies, children and adults and can be safely applied to any area of the body, including face, hands and scalp.
- We have carefully selected a combination of oils, herbal tinctures and essential oils known for their soothing, moisturising and nourishing qualities. We use beeswax to provide a natural protective barrier and to keep the skin moisturised. We use hemp oil which contains essential fatty acids which are often lacking in people with dry skin.