PeeNut nappy by Tots Bots
PeeNut nappy system by Tots Bots
The is a lovely simple addition to the Tots Bots range. It fits, pretty much, from birth through to potty training, its easily adjustable in terms of fit and absorbency, it's easy to use and economical.
Contents: 1x PeeNut Waterproof Wrap & 1 x PeeNut 3-in-1 Pad
Fits around 9-35lbs (3.5-15kg) - practically birth to potty.
The Peenut nappy system can be used day and night.
- The 3-in-1 PeeNut pad is made up of two pads (light and medium) that can be used separately or popped together for flexible absorbency and fit.
- Use light for newborns during the day and medium at night.
- Use medium during day once baby needs it.
- Pop both light and medium pads back together for maximum absorbency once baby is doing power wees.
- The pads are made from gorgeously soft bamboo with a touch of microfibre for fast drying.
- Time to change? Pop in a new pad and re-use the wrap
- Extra sets of PeeNut inserts can be purchased separately.
How it works:
Part 1: The PeeNut waterproof wrap is made from a lovely soft PUL fabric. Its size is adjusted using velcro plus a set of front poppers that adjust the 'rise' of the nappy. On the inside of the wrap there are 2 poppers - these are used to hold the absorbent pads into place.
Part 2: The PeeNut 3-in-1 inserts consist of 2 pads. The pads are made of 80% bamboo (for really good absorbency) plus 20% polyester for quicker drying times. You can use the smaller pad on a newborn (using the medium pad when you need extra absorbency at night). As baby gets older you can use the medium pad during the day and use the 2 pads together at night. This allows for really good adjustability in terms of slimness and absorbency. The pads are poppered into the wrap to prevent them from sliding around.
When you change the nappy you can often get away with changing just the inserts, using the wrap again. Obviously if the wrap gets soiled it will need to be replaced but otherwise you can often use the wrap 2-4 times before it needs changing. This is what makes the system so economical - you can get a small number of wraps with a large number of inserts and this will work out much cheaper than having to buy a full set of complete nappies.
Do bear in mind that because the pads are flat there is more chance of poo leakage from this system that 2-part nappies (where both the nappy and the wraps have their own elastication at the legs and waist) - this will be more of an issue with young breastfed babies than with older babies.
- Prewash nappy before use.
- Wash at 40 degrees for wet, 60 degrees for soiled with non bio powder
- Wash dark colours separately
- Avoid vinegar, sodium bicarbonate and other harsh stain removers
- Do not use fabric softener or oil based products (if using barrier cream, use a liner)
- Line dry or tumble dry on a cool setting
from from £35.52View Details