Papoozle baby carrier
Papoozle baby carrier by Tots Bots
Baby sling in black, stone or teal.
Studies have proven that babies who are carried in a sling cry less as they feel more secure. You will also find it a whole lot easier papoozling about town; than trying to get in and out of taxis, buses and trains with a pram. Wearing a sling around the home also allows you to get on with your daily tasks, whilst keeping baby close by. The unique design of the Papoozle allows you to wear baby for longer periods of time. Your back and baby will really appreciate the superior comfort a Papoozle offers.
Convenient, easy-to-use and totally adjustable for multiple positions. No origami here simply pop on, pop baby in and pop out...
Available in three colours, Teal, Black and Stone, the Papoozle comes in two parts; the carrier and matching belly-band. It is one-size and will fit most adults from around 5ft3 inches to 6ft5 inches.
Manufactured in the UK to BSEN 13209-2:2005 Safety Standards.
Why the Papoozle is a Hug Above the Rest
The unique combination of a stretchy fabric upper attached to a padded structured waistband provides unbeatable comfort for you and your baby. It can be worn for hours at a time, giving you lots of snuggles and hands free parenting without the backache.
- The soft padded straps gently cocoon your baby’s head keeping him safely tucked in when you are on the move.
- The design ensures that your baby is carried with knee-to-knee support for healthy hip positioning.
- Unlike carriers with thin stiff shoulder straps your baby’s weight is distributed across your whole back and then down through your hips as he gets heavier. It can be used from birth up to 35lbs
- Soft padding eliminates pressure on your neck and shoulders
- One size fits all with one simple adjustment. Easy to put on too, no origami skills required.
3 Different Wearing Positions
Keep your baby upright and facing in, always close enough to kiss
On the Hip...
Carry bigger babies over your hip, keeping your spine nice and straight
Feed your baby discreetly from birth up to around 12 weeks
Care of your Papoozle
We know how much babies like to slobber and with that in mind the Papoozle is machine washable at 30 degrees. Wash on a gentle cycle, preferably with a non-bio powder. Do not use bleach or harsh stain removers. Do not tumble dry or you will melt the buckle!
Here's the Papoozle Video