FLIP Training Pants
Flip Training Pants
FLIP trainer pants will fit from 20-50 lbs and are made up of 1 waterproof training pant and 3 organic cotton pads.
By having 3 pads you can choose to use the pads one by one (allowing for 3 nappy changes) or, if you need extra absorbancy for a wetter baby, you can put 2 pads in at a time. This makes them really good value.
The one-size waterproof shell will fit your child from around 20-50lbs (around 18 months to 4 years). The removable stretchy side panels (in co-ordinating colours) creates a comfortable fit, while the replaceable organic cotton pads let your little one learn by feeling wetness. Now your child can pull them up and down when it's time to go, or you can unsnap the side, making messy changes less messy.
Features of the FLIP Training Pants
- Adjustable, stretch-to-fit waist bands with snaps
- Form fitting elastic prevents leakage
- Pull-on or snap-off
- Waterproof shell
- Fold pad down to size, extra in back for girl, front for boy
- Secure organic cotton pad in shell with hook & loop strips
Need spare pads?
- You can buy spare FLIP organic cotton pads in packs of 3, allowing you to get more use out of each waterproof cover.
- FLIP training pants can also be used with FLIP disposable inserts for car journeys, holidays etc.
Washing and use:
- Before 1st use: for cotton products wash 3-5 times.
- Pre-wash cold, wash at 40 degrees with a small amount of detergent. Extra rinse. No laundry additives.
- Line dry cover, line or tumble dry inserts.
- No fabric conditioners.
- Do not use rash creams (this prevents the nappy from absorbing).
- Wash dark colours seperately.
from £21.50View Details
from £22.50View Details