Trial FLIP nappy with stay-dry insert. Velcro reduced to £11.95 (£2 off)
Velcro option reduced to £11.95 (popper version remains at £13.95)
Our Quick Guide to the FLIP Stay-dry
|Our opinion:||A quick drying, slim fitting, birth to potty nappy, which is very easy to use. This nappy system is great value as you can buy 4-5 nappy covers and 16-18 nappy pads - enough to see you through to potty training at a great price. For improved absorbency (for nightimes) we’d recommend organic cotton pads. Velcro or popper fastenings. Containment is not as good as 2-part nappies.|
|Drying time:||Very quick|
|Popularity:||Popular (easy to use, slim to carry)|
|Weight range:||8-35lbs (can be a little short on taller toddlers)|
|Approx Age range:||Birth through to potty training (2.5 years).|
|Similar Brands:||FLIP organic, BumGenius V4, Tots Bots Easyfit,|
|You’ll also need:||Nappy liners, Bucket, Mesh|
FLIP nappy with stay-dry microfibre insert
This pack contains 1 FLIP one-size nappy cover and 1 stay dry microfibre insert.
Here’s how the FLIP works:
Flip has been designed to be really simple.
- Adjust the one size cover to the size you require. This is really easy, just use the snaps - the sizing is similar to that of the bumGenius One Size however some customers claim that Flip offers a better fit!
- Pick your insert - Flip Stay Dry, Flip Organic or Flip Disposable - simply tuck the insert in under the contour flaps at each end. No need to fuss, the generous room makes it really easy to just pop the insert in.
- Put on baby and snap the poppers to close.
The FLIP one-size cover is a waterproof shell with adjustable sizing poppers on the front allowing it to be used from birth through to potty training. With a quick wipe the cover can be used over and over again.
Moonbeam in large setting Zinnia in medium setting Ribbit in small setting
The FLIP stay dry insert is made of 3 absorbent layers of microfibre and a soft fleece top layer that wicks moisture away from your baby’s bum, keeping it dryer longer. It has a simple fold at the end which can be adjusted according to the size of baby. The stay dry pads are perfect for those in need of a fast drying option.
Because the waterproof cover can be re-used a few times before washing, you can make do with 5-6 covers and 16-18 inserts. This is generally sufficient to see baby from (pretty much) birth, right through to potty training - great value!
We recommend using two inserts for a toddler or heavy wetter overnight. Extra inserts sold separately.
Wash hot, line dry cover, tumble dry insert. No laundry additives or softeners.
Cover Outer: 100% Laminated Polyester
Cover Tabs: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Insert: 100% Organic Cotton
Other options for buying the FLIP system:
FLIP Day Packs:
- FLIP Organic daypack (2 covers and 6 organic inserts)
- FLIP stay-dry daypack (2 covers and 6 stay-dry inserts)
FLIP birth to potty packs:
- FLIP Stay-dry birth to potty pack (6 covers and 18 inserts plus accessories)
Extra inserts are available seperately. The FLIP cover is compatible with:
from £15.95View Details
from £15.99View Details