Buggi Lights 50% OFF
Lights to keep your pram visible on those dark winter evenings.
Each box contains two Buggi Lights. One has white LEDs to face forwards, the other has red LEDs to face backwards - just like a car. The lights are bright and are extremely easy to turn on, just press on the ladybird's back to take it through the three flash settings.
As well as being a safety device they have the added advantage of looking fun. Your kids will love having them on their buggies and they are suitable as scooter lights or bike lights for children over the age of three.
Batteries are included and last roughly 150 hours if the lights are left on continuously. If switched off between uses they will last much longer. Each light takes two round CR2032 batteries. Replacements can easily be bought in high street shops and supermarkets.
• Silver medal award winner for Best Pushchair/Buggy Accessory in the 2014 Loved By Parents Awards and Grannynet Gold winner.
• Fun ladybird design.
• Designed in the UK and fully tested to European Safety Standards (EN71 parts 1,2 and 3).
• Simple and easy to use.
• Hard wearing with a stretchy silicone rubber strap which fits from very thin bars to very thick ones.
• Two lights in each pack. One with white LEDs to face forwards and one with Red LEDs to face backwards.
• Three flash modes. Fast flash. Slow flash. Continuous on.
from £5.99View Details