- Using Real Nappies at Nursery
- Talking to parents, we find that most nurseries and childminders are now quite happy to use cloth nappies but here are our top tips on how to succeed:… Read more »
Sunday, 10th June 2018
- Off on holiday? Can you continue using washable nappies?
- Well it very much depends on where you’re going and how long you’re going for.… Read more »
Saturday, 9th June 2018
- Washing Cloth Nappies
- There is, sadly, still the belief that washing real nappies is a major chore. For past generations washing cloth nappies tended to mean soaking in bleach, boiling on the hob… Read more »
Tuesday, 15th May 2018
- Antenatal Classes & Reusable Nappies
- … Read more »
Thursday, 3rd May 2018
- FATBERGS - what can I do to prevent adding to the problem?
- There has been a lot of publicity in recent months about 'Fatbergs'.… Read more »
Tuesday, 1st May 2018
- Washable Baby Wipes - a no-brainer!
- If you're already using reusable nappies, using washable baby wipes is, in our opinion, a complete no-brainer!!… Read more »
Sunday, 29th April 2018
- FREE independent advice on real nappies… Read more »
Saturday, 28th April 2018
- REAL NAPPY WEEK 2018
- See our Real Nappy Week disounts for 2018 here.… Read more »
Sunday, 22nd April 2018
- All-in-one, All-in-two, Pocket Nappies, Two-Part Nappies – what are the differences?
- Two-part nappies… Read more »
Wednesday, 18th April 2018
- Using cloth nappies at night
- Here at Lizzie’s Real Nappies we get a lot of questions about using real nappies at night and how to provide enough absorbency to see baby through until morning.… Read more »
Friday, 13th April 2018
- View all news articles »